CAMPUS® plastics material database
CAMPUS (Computer Aided Material Preselection by Uniform
Standards) is the only plastics database which offers truly comparable
material data measured according to binding international standards. It
has become the most successful material database worldwide.
The advantages of CAMPUS® include:
- uniform database structure
- standardized test specimens, molds, processes and test conditions
- data definitions that are strictly defined on the international standards
ISO 10350 (Single-point data) and ISO 11403 (Multi-point data) part
1 and 2
- continuous enhancements with respect to its properties base
- frequent updates of the properties data
The two versions of CAMPUS available on the BASF PlasticsPortal
contain information and properties about BASF's range of plastic materials.
Please select your preferred version below.
Web-based (online) version
Consult our Quick-Help
for CAMPUS®-i (pdf file)
desktop version for downloading and local installation on your computer
(PC with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP required).