Acrylic binder for fiber bonding and high-fiber composites molding
Acrodur is a unique family of acrylic copolymer binder resins that is ideally suited for the production of:
- durable nonwovens,
- thermoplastic prepregs, tapes, and sheet products,
- highly reinforced, compression-moldable thermoset composites.
These products are already used to produce:
- high-performance nonwovens
- compression-molded high-fiber composites
- durable cork flooring and other construction products.
These resins offer the opportunity to:
- reduce weight at comparable performance or increase performance at comparable wall thickness for molded composite parts,
- reduce or eliminate VOCs, odor, and fogging in nonwovens, composites, and flooring, and
- meet the needs for greener, more ecologically responsible materials of construction.
- Watch a 4-minute video about Acrodur binder resins
- Learn more about Acrodur product line, chemistry, benefits, design/processing methods, and to access literature
- Learn about current and emerging uses for these materials
- Order samples or other service or support needs